makan angin + wash eye + new shoe


TADA~~~
my new shoe.....
 look cool right?
thx to my nokia 5800
i just set higher exposure and i get this cool effect picture =)


here it is my converse pro star ox =D
weee
got it from Sunway Pyramid during go out for eat wind and wash eye activity at KL
before go to my Cousin's wedding.

Thanks to Mr Loong for the recommendation when i ask him out at Sunway Pyramid because it is too bored to walk with parent. U noe when u have a parent that don't like the fashion taste of their son. The son will ask permission to walk alone or with their friends just to buy something that they want.
haha
i'm that kind of son
wkakakakakakaka

and we walk and walk... ; he bring me to diff shops in Sunway Pyramid. I still can't decide what kind of shoe I want to buy until he bring me go into the Converse shop.(just before i decide to buy this converse i think we had waste 1 hour just to find shoe ... i wonder do gurls spend so much time on shoe hunting ??? hmmm )
from the moment i found it...
i can feel it..
Yeah
this is the one i'm finding for..
*LOL it sound like finding another part of me*
after tried and walk in the shop...
yah...
"i take it" i tell the sales coordinator who serves me.
After that, straight i wear my new Converse and snap a pic =D


how it looks like on my leg?
*haha sry for the ugly skin exposure =P


The reason why i brought this shoe...
there is 2....
first i want to change my clothes style...
i don't want to be 'lalazhai' anymore
it's time to change
due to alot of factors
huhuhu

second....
my previous shoe...
take a look at it


PHAILED..

lol
why it became like this..
hahaha
more to come =D

*LU PIKIR LA SENDIRI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing Layout Part 2

lazy-ing..