Editing Layout Part 2

OMG tired x2

nowadays that word always stuck in my mind when I reached my sweet little home ..
ZZzZZzzz
hope i have a great mental strength ...

anyway..
i'm just edit the layout of my blog...
ARGHHHHH...
just a little bit more to go
-the background is not match my taste.
hehehe..
i don't like those colour on my blog
i want more cooler
i want black...
- and I LOST my HEADER!!!
no......
trying to put it back.....   T_T

until here for today..
will continue when i'm free =)

Comments

  1. Nice layout you have, Mine still using the barger free one haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    thx
    go grab at sumwhere for free.. X_X
    if edit 1 by 1
    i think i will be killed by the layers in photoshop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

lazy-ing..